The Business Philanthropy program is implemented in two (2) phases delivered over one calendar year. The first phase is completed in 90-days. The second phase is completed over the remaining 275-days.
The program offers participants a discovery based learning experience. A team of social entrepreneurs and inventors work together to formulate, develop, and replicate individualized tools, products, services, and programs to build a sustainable philanthropic business in the community.
This is an advanced business boot camp experience designed to lead to the launch and operation of successful social enterprises.
- Work with a team of professionals to build and launch a self-sustaining philanthropic business operation
- Write a philanthropic business plan complete with a strategic plan, marketing and sales plan, intellectual properties and service offerings, financial projections, report, and exit strategy
- Execute one strategic business goal from your plan to generate profits and demonstrate sustainability of the philanthropic business
- Earn an opportunity to receive exposure, visibility, and investment funding based on the success and viability of the philanthropic business
- Weekly 90-minute business develolpment strategy sessions with Dr. Shinshuri
- Each cohort meets weekly with Dr. Shinshuri to show progress
- Online cohort leadership portal
- Program scaffolding and business development (e.g. visual samples and resources)
- Access to digital resource library
- Innovative, focused business structure
- Access to online leadership and professional development courses
- One-on-One coaching and mentoring available after completion of program
- Six months of additional support, administrative, technology, coaching, and business services totaling approximately $5,000 per business candidate
- An opportunity to pitch in front of prequalified investors, after successful completion of program
Ideal Candidates: social entrepreneurs, philanthropists, inventors, and facilitators seeking Business Philanthropist certification.